Planning a party? Company picnic? Corporate event? Conference? Involved in a trade show? Golf tournament? Fundraiser? You will need to advertise both online and in print.
First things first: You need a Theme.
Whether it is a golf tournament, an expo or conference or everyone’s favorite, the “rubber chicken” dinner, event marketing requires a theme. We can help you determine the theme and design a concept / logo for promoting your event. Once the visual is developed, it goes on EVERYTHING and appears EVERYWHERE!…Save the Date notices, Invitations, Programs, Banners, your Website, Social Media….etc., etc., etc.
So what is your upcoming event? Designer Mouse can help with developing the theme, tagline, concepts and branding.
Designer Mouse provides:
- Research your audience, your competition, comparable events
- Develop a plan to effectively promote your event
- Establish the theme and create the visual concept/logo
- Develop and produce the marketing collateral for print and online promotion
Next, you need to Reach your Audience!
- Save the Date Announcements
- Email Marketing
- Website Promotion
- Social Media