Remote Marketing Specialist
A Remote Marketing Specialist is only as far away as a phone call or email. Have you ever considered hiring a consultant to support your business marketing needs? There are a variety of advantages to outside resources….I’m not saying offshore, just offsite. So what are you waiting for?
Consultant vs. Employee
- Responsive marketing support
- Marketing support on an as-needed basis. You are strictly paying for the work completed rather than a 40-hour workweek.
- You are hiring a reliable, dedicated professional; training time is eliminated.
- A one-stop shop with a greater depth of skill for print and online promotion. This includes the design talent, the clever marketing concepts, and an understanding of the production process.
- No payroll taxes
- No employee benefits
- No vacation time
- No sick days
- No medical leave
- No insurance costs
Advantages of an Employee?
Yes, they are available at a moment’s notice, but they are…
- Drinking your coffee
- Getting paid even if there is nothing to do
- Collecting costly employee benefits
Hmmmmm, a remote resource is looking better and better! Give us a call for your complimentary evaluation.